Pages

2009年6月12日星期五

The Manhattan Fish Market @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

We everyday are scratching our head on what to eat. Comes to a day we are in a mood to eat "ho liao" (nice food) for our holiday dinner, then we go to Queensbay Mall.

The Manhattan Fish Market is always my dear all day favourite outlet. So he suggested here. We always ordered 2 person platter. But this day we decided to choose ala-carte.
I found this promotional set - Oriental Baked Fish + Ice Lemon tea is just RM18.90.
Our Ice Lemon tea with cold sky juice.
Here you go...it comes with baked dolly fish. The sauce taste sweet & spicy, a little like our ikan bakar. The banana leave is putting on the bottom of the fish to make the good smell stronger. You can choose either french fries or rice for your set. Rice is always my choice as I like the well cook rice and ginger smell.
This is my dear alar-carte fish platter. I not really can remember the dish's name but it is baked fish topping with their home made mayonaise.

没有评论:

发表评论