Normally, how we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with boil water, throw in the powder and let it cook for around 3 minutes and then it's ready to eat. This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles. By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic.
The other thing that you may or may not realize is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
CORRECT METHOD :
1. Boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. Take out the noodles once cooked, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. Boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. While the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. If you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
I have tried this method yesterday and found the soup taste is not as tasty as boil together with the noddles. But to prevent us on getting unhealthy life, we have to keep this method in future.
According to the article there is a large number of patient with the ages ranging from 18-24 years are ending up with pancreatitis either as a swelling or infection of the pancreas due to regular consumption of instant noodles. If the frequency is more than 3 times a week, then it is very hazardous. Take care my friends!