Pages

2009年5月24日星期日

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I had been long time no update my blog. As I been away from Malaysia about 6 days in Hong Kong. And busy with my work after that.
The 6 days 5 nights in Hong Kong was really enjoyable and have fun everyday. Start missing Hong Kong foods now..

Well, I just celebrate my birthday on last 3 days. It is just a simple but memorable birthday celebration with my dear. We only able to celebrate on dinner as we still need to work on that day. Birthday does not mean anything big huh?No off day! :p

This year we choose to having our dinner at Victoria Station at Bayan Baru. We never try this restaurant in Penang. But did try once in SS2 long long time ago.
We are sitting inside the "train". The interior design is simple just the wall is made to match as train style. Our broccoli soup.
Baked garlic bread with cheese.
His combo meal with BBQ chicken & prawn. The BBQ chicken is nice with the marinated honey taste.
My combo meal chicken with smoked salmon. The fries are crispy and just nice, but still too much for me to finished it.
Here we are.
Erm..add in my mini birthday cake cutting on 12am mid night. Happy Birthday to Me!!

没有评论:

发表评论